historic structure has received several additions since
it was originally built in the late 1800's. We demolished
a poorly constructed circa 1960 addition and replaced
it with a two-story 25,000 square foot addition.
shoring and foundation construction procedures allowed
us to minimize disturbance of existing Quaker gravesites
dating back prior to the Civil War. High end finishes
including stainless steel/glass railings, custom cherry
trim and millwork and translucent skylights were incorporated
in both the addition and the existing building.
Lukmire Partnership, Inc.